A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 1 January 2020

My Favourites from 2019

I'm starting the New Year by looking back at my cards from 2019 and listing my favourites.  And because I do way more Christmas cards than anything else, I'm allowing myself 10 Christmas cards and 5 non-Christmas.

Feel free to quickly skim this post (or skip it altogether!) but if you're interested in the supplies or techniques of any of them, just click the link above the photo. 

Christmas:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Non-Christmas: 
 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my favourites from 2019!  Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and creative New Year!
 



8 comments:

  1. There are more than a few of my favourites in your list Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love the elephant on the chair and stool. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun seeing these again, Susan! I think that big snowflake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of these cards. Thanks for sharing them again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous showcase of your favourites from last year, Susan! Love all your gorgeous Christmas cards ... I don't know how you could narrow it down to 10 from all the ones you made. Your non-Christmas cards are gorgeous. I LOVE the bleaching technique you shared at the retreat --- it's awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful collection, but I know there were more just as worthy to be on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoyed reading your post and reminiscing with your fabulous cards Susan. No favourites as of course .....I love them all! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.