A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 31 March 2019

Embossed Ornament Background

For the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:


I used an embossing folder of Christmas ornaments and created this card:



The die cut ornament is cut from a scrap created by laying a snowflake mask over cs and spraying with a blue spray.  I added foam tape to raise it above the embossed ornaments background.  A nice quick card!






Supplies:
Stamps - Rubber Soul sentiment
Ink - Memento Danube blue
Paper - white cs, mixed media cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders ornament die, Memory Box snowflake mask, blue spray, blue cord, fun foam



5 comments:

  1. Great dimension and such a striking blue Christmas bauble and a fabulous technique with the masking. Wonderful card x..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty blue ornament! Love the embossed ornaments in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love white and blue Christmas cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may have been quick but it's a great look. I like blue and white too and that embossing folder looks very useful. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue and white combination. Love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at 52cct.Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.