A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday 29 March 2019

One Image of Tulips


AAA Cards wants one image only, with an optional twist of spring.


I think tulips are one of the best images for spring so I pulled out an old stamp and made this card:


A very quick CAS card - stamped and coloured, trimmed with a wonky stitched rectangle, bordered with green, and popped up on fun foam. And a few pink sequins for embellishment.






Supplies:
Stamps - SU
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white and green cs
Size - A2
Accessories - MFT Wonky stitched rectangle die, Tombow markers, pink sequins, fun foam



10 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a bunch of tulips in my book! Love that stamps with the tied newspaper wrapping. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips are the first sign spring is here for me. Looks like they were just picked from the yard and wrapped in newspaper to bring inside. Lovely vibrant pink color you chose for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite flower stamps. Yes tulips are the first sign of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved that stamp. Fantastic job coloring it and love the clean and neat layout with the stitched frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, so elegant and CAS perfection. Love the pretty image and yes I love tulips for Spring too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is delightfully beautiful. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp is so sweet ... I have it too! Perfect for spring. Great colouring and love the pink with green framing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulips and spring are synonymous and this is fresh and springy. Beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tulips, Susan! They're blooming here now and I love seeing their bright blooms! Love the quote with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Susan - I agree tulips are a wonderful spring image! Mine are just starting to appear in the garden! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.