A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Three Friends + One Sentiment

AAA Cards has a great challenge this time - "One Plus Three + Friends":



So a sentiment plus three things from the wheel and the optional twist of "friends".  Here's my card:


My three choices are a stamped image, coloured pencils, and one matted layer.

I think it qualifies as friends, don't you, as the two dogs and the cat are sitting together as if they were great friends?






Supplies:
Stamps - SSS Furry Christmas
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white, bristol, and green shimmer cs
Size - A2
Accessories - coloured pencils, Gamsol, glitter, Spellbinders oval dies, fun foam



11 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and love your soft coloring on them! This is perfect for the challenge. Love the bright green framing of these friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this little trio of friends, makes me smile every time I see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They definitely look like friends. Adorable card Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like good friends to me! Love the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image of the dogs and cat. Love the snowy look and beautiful green oval mat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Love that image which you have coloured so beautifully. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It definitely qualifies, Susan! You picked the perfect trio and you've colored them perfectly, as well! Love the schparkly schnow and the oval frame!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and what a cute little scene x

    ReplyDelete
  9. And meant to say they sure do look like friends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cute. Sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a trio of cuties! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.