A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Adorable Bunny

Addicted to CAS has a fun challenge right now:


It provided a great opportunity for me to ink up a new stamp and make this card:


Definitely a very CAS card - the bunny and sentiment are inked up and stamped, the panel trimmed with a stitched rectangle, popped up on fun foam, and finished off with Fun Flock on the bunny's tail.






Supplies:
Stamps - Technique Junkies "Little Bunny", Great Impressions sentiment
Ink - Archival Potting Soil
Paper - white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die, Fun Flock, fun foam



8 comments:

  1. Susan....Your super CAS card has brought a huge smile to my face....so adorable and super cute and loving the image and the cute bob tail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... what a sweet bunny! I love how you've kept it all about the bunny.
    Beautiful card Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...he is just too CUTE Susan!! Most of the time the bunnies in our yard drive me nuts because our dog Daisy wants to catch them, and they also eat my tulips every year! This one however I could just pick up and hug!! And I love the flocking you added to his tail! Cute, CUTE card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just adorable, Susan and I love that you left this a CAS card. He's too cut to be buried in a background. This is such a fun card and good for so many occasions too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, he's the cutest bunny I've ever seen. I love his little flock bunny tail. so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that face! How sweet this is. That is so cool to add the flocking and thanks for reminding me of flock. I have it someplace and should be using it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy is so adorable, Susan! Love the sweet pose and expression and fluffy tail! Nothing else is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CAS and super cute. Perfect take on the Fluffy theme. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.