A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 5 October 2017

Pup and Christmas Tree

This week's Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge is to add a Christmas tree to our cards:


I love the little pup decorating his Christmas tree that I used for this card:


It's stamped, coloured with markers, bordered with a deckle edged red panel, and embellished with Glossy Accents on the ornaments.

I'm also taking it over to the Merry Christmas Challenge where it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.






Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white and red cs
Size - A2
Accessories - markers, Nesties deckled edged rectangle die, Glossy Accents



13 comments:

  1. What an adorable christmas card looks like the Charlie Brown christmas tree. So happy you joined us this week over at Merry Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Susan... but I thought you don't do cute 🤗 Love the deckled edge. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the smile on the pups face. :) Looks like he is quite proud of himself ... he did a wonderful job decorating that tree! :) Love the red deckled border. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhh...such an adorable Christmas card, Susan. What a fun card for one of your doggy lovers. TFS my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is adorable, Susan. You did an outstanding job coloring it. I also love the bright red deckled frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pup makes me grin! He decorates the tree like our kitty did! I love how festive the red frame is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, this card is so cute, that little pup is adorable and to me he looks like there is a mischievous gleam in his eye (like he might just jump into the tree to get an ornament!)! Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable, perfect for the dog lovers in us :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh your card if fabulous!! super cute. Love the puppy. btw- In your profile picture I see on the right hand side.. are those springer spaniels? If so we are kindred hearts ... I have too have a springer spaniel.. and I also posted a picture of the little fella on my blog side column too ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, those are English cocker spaniels. I used to have springers but decided I wanted a slightly smaller dog as I got older. I'll head over to your blog and check out the photo of your dog!

      Delete
  10. Susan....so cute! Your card brings a smile to my face. He is so adorable and looks like he is up to something! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! That little puppers is decorating the tree - HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.