A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Merry Monday Gifts

This week's Merry Monday challenge is "Gifts".


I pulled out my stamp of a sweet parade of pups wearing their Santa hats and carrying gifts.


I stamped, coloured with coloured pencils, bordered with red, and a bit of Wink of Stella on the ruff and pompoms of the hats (sorry, the sparkle and shimmer it gives doesn't show in the photo).

The dog in the lead is coloured in black and grey like my old dog Will, and then the goofy young one bringing up the rear is coloured like my young pup Tessa.  It kind of suits them -   Will, the wise steady old fellow, leading all the others, and crazy playful Tessa getting distracted by something and then having to gallop along to catch up!

Here's a recent photo of the two of them:


Thanks for stopping by today!





Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black dogs
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - red and white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - SU sentiment tags, coloured pencils, Wink of Stella



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeously cute card - love those excited little doggies and your colouring is fab! Love the photo of your lovely dogs too - they are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Susan. I laughed about Will and Tessa in the pack. This sort of reminds me of the last crafting day! :) Great shot of Will and Tessa together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet line of pups bringing their gifts Susan! and your dogs are just the cutest - I want to snuggle both of their faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's one cute card and what a great stamp. You have captured your two beautiful dogs fabulously x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely ADORABLE card Susan and thanks for sharing the pic of your dogs...too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so perfect for your doggie friends. So fun seeing the photo of Will and Tessa..such sweeties. TFS Susan. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. so Cute, and yes I can see Tess pulling up the rear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Susan! I love how this stamp captures the personalities of the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, your card is cute and so are your doggies! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.