A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday 3 February 2023

B is for Bear

The ABC Christmas Challenge is asking for "B is for Bear".

A quick watercoloured image of a sweet teddy bear doing his Christmas shopping. Trimmed with my new dotted rectangle die, bordered with green, and popped up on fun foam for some dimension.

I love the smile on the little bear's face - I just know he is so happy about Christmas, "Christmas Cheer" seemed a perfect sentiment.

ABC Christmas Challenge "A is for Anything Christmas, B is for Bear"







Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black teddy bear, SSS sentiment
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - watercolour paper, green and off white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, Sizzix dotted rectangle die, fun foam

3 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet Susan. I love your happy bear ... it looks like he's dancing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet little Christmas bear and love how your used the dotted rectangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute and happy bear Susan, and so prettily coloured too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.