A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 27 August 2023

Christmas Card for a Child

Christmas Cards All Year Round wants a card for a child.  I thought this image of a dog and a cat having fun sledding was perfect.


The image is watercoloured with a little bit of very pale blue splatter, and bordered in red cs.

I'm also adding it to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge "anything Penny Black goes" and Rudolph Days Christmas Card Challenge.

 Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round

...or Hedgie








Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black image, SSS sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, red and cream cs
Size - 6x3.25"
Accessories - watercolour paints

8 comments:

  1. That's a fun PB image and just perfect to give a child Susan, and I love the way you have coloured it and the blue is perfect for shadows on snow and a little blue spattering for falling snow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Susan! Great coloring and well done with the tiny subtle schplattering and blue shadows! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Susan! Colored beautifully and it brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy or girl will love this one. I love it! A sweet, fun image colored so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card for a child of any age! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.