A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 30 July 2023

Gold Two out of One

A quick post with a card for Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Include Gold" and Shopping our Stash "No Stamping Allowed"


I used a "joy in a frame" die and cut it once out of gold shimmer cs and once out of cream cs. Then used the inlaid die cut technique to put them together.  I used cream for both card bases as I didn't have enough of the gold. With the tiny scrap of leftover gold, I cut some little stars and scattered them on each card.

It was an easy way to make two cards in one quick session.

Please take a copy of our badge  Grab Our Badge! 







Supplies:
Paper - cream cs, gold shimmer cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Papertrey Ink joy die, SSS tiny stars die

6 comments:

  1. both are so elegant with the gold and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning couple of cards. A great use of the dies and the gold is so elegant and perfect for us over at Sparkles Christmas. Hugs Debs DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super opposite colour designs using gold and cream Susan and love the added stars..so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Susan, and what a great "double duty" pair! Love the clean looks of BOTH! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very elegant Christmas cards, Susan! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty set of cards. Very clean and classy. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, SOS Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.