A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 13 July 2023

Sheep in Blue and Red

52 Christmas Card Throwdown wants pale blue and red, and My Time to Craft Christmas wants Christmas animals so I combined the two for this card.  I'm also entering it in Inkspirational's Christmas in July challenge.

It's a simple stamped and watercoloured image, trimmed with a stitched rectangle die, and finished off with some gold splatter and a gold border.

  Help yourself to our badge









Supplies:
Stamps - Inky Doodles
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - watercolour paper, gold and cream cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, Lil Inker stitched rectangle die

10 comments:

  1. These sheep are so cute and fun all dressed up in their jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is this, Just love it. These sheep are adorable and your card reflects the color challenge beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sheep are so so cute Susan and make a really fun and pretty Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card at 52CCT and just had to come comment! If I was a judge your card would be at the top! It is adorable. So inventive. Who would have thought outside the box and think to color sheep in the colors asked for? YOU! ADORABLE. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. Love this image, Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing these sheep in their Christmas sweaters! Great take on these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete

  8. How merry! Thanks so much for joining us at My Time To Craft Christmas!

    lovies, =o) kel
    MTTCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for playingwith us at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sheep, gazing at the North Star, are absolutely adorable, especially in their winter sweaters. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.