A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 31 October 2022

Christmas Dog on a Bicycle

Jingle Belles challenge wants us to "Feature a Creature".  Here's my card:

I stamped and watercoloured and added it to a cream card base. Instead of stamping a sentiment, I used a TH peel-off.

Jingle Belles "Feature a Creature"

jingle belles








Supplies:
Stamps - Katzelkraft dog on bike
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - watercolour paper, cream cs
Size - 6x4.25"
Accessories - watercolour paints, Tim Holtz peel off sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Love your images so sweet and great winter background. Thanks for the reminder to pull this stamp out, mine needs a little inking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! LOVE your watercolouring. The sky looks stormy. You've captured the light from the bicycle perfectly to his trip to deliver Christmas packages goes smoothly. Great work Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image ... fabulous water coloring too ... so very glad you joined our Creature Christmas at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.