A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Greenery and Ribbon

Christmas Craft Creations wants to see Ribbon or Twine on a Christmas card.  I used ribbon for a bow for my swag of greenery:

I had some scraps of cs that I'd sprayed with various green sprays leftover from another project, so I die cut some branches out of them.

I die cut the "Merry Christmas" frame from white cs and layered another scrap of the sprayed green cs behind the word Christmas. I layered it over a scrap of snowflake embossed white cs, using foam tape to give it some dimension. Then arranged the branches on top and added a red bow.

Since I used up a bunch of scraps, I'm also linking it up with the Snippets Challenge.

      Player's Badge 

 







Supplies:
Paper - white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - various green sprays, TH greenery dies, SU snow embossing folder, SSS Holiday Frame die, foam tape

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I like the ribbon and the sentiment die you used, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Susan, love the Christmas frame for your greenery and the embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas card Susan. Love all the little elements to it.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come up to the Treehouse Bar to enjoy a nice hot chocolate with extra marshmallows (and maybe a little nip of Baileys?) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Susan...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card this is Susan! So pretty! I love it.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful layers of various green sprays, Susan! I love that the sprayed green peeks through the sentiment die-cut opening! The bright red bow is tiny and yet, pops big.
    Hideok xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.