A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 19 February 2022

Window with Greenery

Time for another Peace on Earth Christmas card challenge!  Here's my card, inspired by the mood board:


I had some scraps of cs that I'd sprayed with various green sprays and I thought they'd be perfect for die cutting some little pieces of greenery.  I also die cut the window and window box (with second die cuts glued behind the top ones to give more dimension).

I glued a scrap of dp behind the window, glued the greenery under the window box, and added it all to a rustic wood embossed background.  A tiny sentiment on the window box finished it off.

Please come and join us at the Peace on Earth challenge before March 3rd.   Here's the lovely mood board - needless to say, I was inspired by the bottom left image.  Being inspired by the mood board is optional - it's an anything Christmas goes challenge.










Supplies:
Stamps - SSS sentiment
Ink - Distress Peeled Paint
Paper - white cs, scrap of dp
Size - A2
Accessories - Memory Box window and window box dies, TH greenery dies, various green sprays, Cuttlebug embossing folder

8 comments:

  1. The embossed background is perfect for this pretty window filled with Christmas greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan this is awesome! I have this window die and don't use it nearly enough ... thanks for inspiration! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that wood embossing folder and the window looks great with it. Lovely greenery in the window box too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great window design. Love the window box with the window and how you added the greenery. Great take on the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet winter window, Susan. Love the box filled with Christmas greenery. The texture from the embossed panel is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful window box, you always inspire me to pull out my punches for the sprigs. Love the card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Winter window scene and the cutest of window box Susan. I like the texture from the embossing folder too x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created window box, such a pretty mix of greens, like Dar mentioned above I too have this window die and you have inspired me to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.