A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 15 January 2023

Inspired by My Pyjamas

My friend Darnell entered a challenge I wasn't aware of - Shopping Our Stash.  They have such a fun current challenge - Pyjama Day (make a project inspired by our favourite pyjamas).  

I was inspired by my very cosy flannel pyjamas covered in sweet little sheep, many of them wearing patterned sweaters:

I had the perfect stamp in my stash.  I stamped and watercoloured the image, and framed it with a pierced dot square frame die.

Shopping Our Stash "Pyjama Day" 

Grab Our Badge!








Supplies:
Stamps - Inky Doodle sheep, unknown sentiment
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - watercolour paper, cream and red cs
Size - 5" square
Accessories - watercolour paints, pierced dot square frame die

9 comments:

  1. Those jammies are adorable and your have made a truly adorable card by CASEing them!! Way to go shopping your stash…So glad your friend made you aware of our challenge blog!!
    Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “Pajama Day” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    -Deb Horst DT #SOS487

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute challenge and fun pajamas you have! The sheep look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susan, how fun that I encouraged you to dash off and make such a great sheep card inspired by your own comfy flannel sheep sleepwear! Actually, even more fun is that you had a stamp with these fat sheep in their fab sweaters in your stash!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those sheep are adorable in their winter wooly's. Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Your PJs were a great inspiration for your card ... what a fun challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Such a gorgeous card (and pjs). I'm sure I have a stamp very like that! Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pjs are so cozy and warm looking, Susan! Love the sheep with the fancy sweaters on the sheep and your pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is SO fun Susan! your fluffy sheep look so cozy in their flannel PJ's!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sheep wearing warm patterned sweaters are so adorable, Susan! And you have such cute flannel pajamas. You can count sheep printed on your pajamas when you can't sleep. ;-P
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.