A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 21 April 2022

Yellow Tulips

Just one card today, something bright and cheery for Vancouver's grey rainy day:


I watercoloured the image, trimmed it, and popped it up on fun foam on a dry embossed panel.

I'm linking it up with the Colorful Options Challenge "Yellow"

 








Supplies:
Stamps - Stamplorations tulips, Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, white linen cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, SU embossing folder

10 comments:

  1. So bright and happy, Susan! The perfect way to perk up a cloudy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, really bright and cheerful. Love the Embossing folder, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cheerful card in the bright yellow. Our weatherman just said it has rained every day this month except for four days! I don't go out in the yard for fear I'll sink into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery card to brighten anyone's day Susan. The frame is so pretty and so are those tulips x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gray and rainy here in Michigan today too Susan, but your bright and cheery card totally makes me smile! Love your tulip image and it's colored beautifully too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Susan, the perfect colours to brighten up a rainy day, especially as we've had thunder and lightening too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so bright and cheery that it will bring back a sunny day to Vancouver, Susan! The tulips and the echoing frame are so pretty! Yellow is my favorite color for tulips. :-)
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Susan ... this is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. This also fits our embossing challenge at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE ... please feel free to come play along ... LOVE your inspiring creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty, Susan, and just great for the yellow challenge! Those tulips nestle perfectly inside the embossed frame! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful yellow tulips that brighten the day, Susan. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.