A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 24 June 2021

The Stockings Were Hung

I found a great new stamp that has image and sentiment all together so makes for a nice quick Christmas card.

 

Stamped in black, coloured with coloured pencils in festive colours, bordered with green and red, and popped up on fun foam for some dimension.  I plan on making a few of them to build up my stash.

Linking up with:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Never Before Used Schtuff Challenge


 







Supplies:
Stamps - Clarity Stamp
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - white, red, and greeen cs
Size - 4.75" square
Accessories - coloured pencils, fun foam

10 comments:

  1. What a SWEET stamp, and totally perfect for the challenge! Love that you used traditional colours too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...what a sweet image and I love that the sentiment is all around the image! That little mouse in the one stocking is just too CUTE, and I'm loving the traditional colors as well! Sweet, sweet card Susan!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stockings are adorable. Such an awesome stamp and so perfect for the Kickstart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for this challenge, Susan! Love these stockings placed so perfectly in the sentiment! Pretty festive colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that stamp is perfect for making QCAS cards :) I had to go look it up. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stockings in festive colors, Susan! You have a wonderful stamp to quickly build up the holiday card stash!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect sentiment and stocking combo, Susan. Love the traditional green and red of your stockings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You gotta love an all-in-one stamp, especially for Christmas batch-making! I love your coloring, Susan, and the narrow red and green matting! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.