A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 25 April 2021

Medieval Houses and Santa's Sleigh

Inspired by some challenges:


I stamped the image and coloured it with coloured pencils, then went over the stars with a Stardust gel pen.   Bordered in black and popped up on fun foam.

I'm linking up with these challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - "G or H" - something inspired by the letters G or H - I used H for houses.

ABC Christmas Challenge - "H for Homes / Houses"

April Rudolph Days Challenge 

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - "You Sleigh Me"


 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - "Stamping"


Thanks for stopping by today! 









Supplies:
Stamps - Crafty Individuals
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white and black cs
Size - A2
Accessories - coloured pencils, Stardust gel pen, fun foam

16 comments:

  1. Your stamped medieval houses image was perfect for all the challenges, Susan. I loved how you colored your houses with pencils. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another terrific image Susan! Wish I could come and play with your stamps. This is so perfect with pencils and love the different colors on the buildings adding so much interest. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas Eve scene with Santa flying over the city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp and how you've colored this village, Susan! A wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous image and I love your coloring, Susan - so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing that image, your pencil colouring is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas scene with great stamping and pretty colouring Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Your colouring is perfect and I love this scene! Thanks so much for sharing with 52CCT:) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd forgotten that I also have this stamp! Love how you've coloured the image - looks great. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft colors and a great representation of a medieval village. (not that I've ever seen one but it looks like what I imagine).

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful vintage festive scene. Love the colourful buildings.
    Jane
    Guest Elf at Christmas Kickstart

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful Christmas scene you've created here. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic winter scene, love your stamping card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card. Love the medieval village and Santa flying above looks lovely!

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo what a stunning image and beautifully coloured too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day's Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and festive medieval houses card, Susan! You pencil colored the image perfectly. The sparkle from the stars must be so pretty in real life!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.