A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 9 February 2021

A Die Cut Valentine

Three challenges are asking for a Valentine this week.


I used nothing but die cuts for this card - all cut out of red glitter cs and glued to a white card base. A lot of very fiddly gluing but worth the effort!

For these challenges:

Just Us Girls "Word Week - Valentine" 

 

Day of the Month Card Club "Valentine's Day" 

The Paper Players "Theme Challenge - Hearts and / or Stars" 

 








Supplies:
Paper - red glitter cs, white cs
Size - 4.75" square
Accessories - Poppy Stamps sentiment die, various heart dies

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love everything die cut out of the glittery red on this awesome design. Great job gluing all of this together. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet CAS Valentine. The red glitter against the white background sparkles beautifully. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean and so classy with your red glitter paper. I definitely need to get some. I hear you about fiddly gluing, not exactly my strong suite. That is one, fabulous die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with all that red glitter! Great die cuts! It was so good seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Valentine card Susan, the crispness of the red glitter die cuts on the white card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with all the red glitter, Susan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the glitter! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Susan! the sparkle really pops on the clean layout. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glittery die-cut heart wreath and sentiment, Susan! Die-cutting is my favorite element of cardmaking! This is so clean and lovely! Great job of gluing the thin and delicate die-cuts!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.