A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Trees with Some Doves

Christmas Kickstart Challenge wants "Trees, Trees, Trees".  I pulled out a stamp I've never inked up before.  It has lots of trees!

I pulled out a bit of smooshed background from my UFO box, put it in my Misti and stamped the trees and sentiment on it.  I added some doves die cut from silver glitter cs, used the same silver glitter cs as a border, and popped the panel up on fun foam.

Christmas Kickstart Challenge 


NBUS Challenge - I've never used the trees stamp before.

Grab our badge to display on your blog.








Supplies:
Stamps - Paper Roses trees, unknown sentiment
Ink - Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper - silver glitter cs, white cs, piece of smooshed background
Size - A2
Accessories - Memory Box dove dies, fun foam

5 comments:

  1. You've been very creative, Susan, and I love all the results from these two posts! I actually like the beautiful stag stamp on the background you made, as well as on white. And the card above, bada-bing bada-bing! Gorgeous! Gotta love a sensational card that just falls into place so perfectly. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS with both designs! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great row of trees and that background makes a perfect sky! The sparkly doves show beautifully against it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tree silhouette stamp is so pretty and looks beautiful against your smooshed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great silhouette image and I love the smooshed background sky. The silver sets it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and artsy card Susan. LOVE the row of trees with the sparkly birds and border. The watercoloured waterground really sets off everything beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.