A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 28 June 2020

Repeat Day

The Day of the Month Club has a fun challenge "Repeat Day".  You have to use a stamp repeatedly.


I put the wildflower stamp in my MISTI and inked up with Distress Weathered Wood, then spritzed with water and stamped onto watercolour paper. I moved the stamp over and repeated twice more.

Then I used black pigment ink and embossing powder for the clear sharp black image of the flower and for the sentiment.


Thanks for coming by.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.








Supplies:
Stamps - TH wildflower, PTI sentiment
Ink - Distress Weathered Wood, Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, ivory cs
Size - A2
Accessories - clear embossing powder, fun foam, Spellbinders layering rectangle die

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Susan. Definitely need to CASE! Great work with this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple and beautiful card!! Thank you for joining with us at DOTMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully CAS card and the repeat stamping looks wonderful Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a classy card, Susan! I love the weathered wood shadows with the strong black embossed flower! A serene and perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Susan. This is a design I hope to case. We need sympathy cards on short notice sometimes and this is perfect and so clean looking. I think you will have us all making a card similar to this. Thanks for such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Susan. I am going to CAS this and see how mine turns out...so simple yet makes a big statement...and I love that it is a sympathy card! Heart Hugs Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such an expressive sympathy card - it proves that less can be more! Thank you for playing along with us at DotMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The simplicity of the card is stunning Susan. So perfect for a sympathy card, definitely one to CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wildflower silhouette card, Susan! The simple and elegant card with the somber color combo is perfect for the occasion.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.