A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 6 June 2020

A Masculine Landscape

The Male Room is asking for a card with a landscape suitable to give to a male recipient.


I went with a simple fir tree die over a blue background.


The background is blue alcohol inks on Yupo. The trees are die cut in white with a stamped and heat embossed sentiment on the snowbank.

It's bordered with a white deckle edged panel and mounted on a shimmery blue card base.


 






Supplies:
Stamps - Rubber Soul sentiment
Ink - ColorBox Colonial Blue, blue alcohol inks
Paper - blue shimmer and white cs, Yupo
Size - A2
Accessories - Memory Box Alpine Trees die, clear embossing powder, Spellbinders deckle edge die

11 comments:

  1. LOVE your AI background. Does look stormy ... so beautiful Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but SO elegant, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you had me at that beautiful shimmery blue! 💙💙💙 Fabulous landscape scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that background looks amazing Susan and what a beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue AI background, Susan! It's gorgeous! The white die-cut trees look crisp, sharp, and striking!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clean and beautiful. The trees pop against that angry sky and that is a great font on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your brilliant blue against the bright white, Susan! The deckle edge is a perfect choice with the sharp and wavy edges of trees and I love the gentle 'simply grateful' sediment! Keep safe, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

  8. This are new articles style for you. สูตรแทงบอล You can find some new idea on this. สูตรแทงบอล It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    สูตรแทงบอล Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    สูตรแทงบอล I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete

  9. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. สูตรแทงบอล
    This are such great articles. สูตรแทงบอล This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    สูตรแทงบอล I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.