A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 13 June 2020

Dogs Running on Ribbon

The Jingle Belles Christmas card challenge wants to see cards that incorporate ribbon.

I had a great scrap of paw-printed ribbon that I decided to pair with one of my favourite Christmas stamps.


Stamped, watercoloured, the strip of ribbon to ground the dogs, and a black sentiment border die cut on the top.

Thanks for stopping by today!







Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, black and white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Penny Black sentiment die, paw print ribbon

9 comments:

  1. such a fun stamp Susan, perfect pairing with the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Susan! LOVE that stamp and so sweet with the paw-print ribbon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paw print ribbon is perfect to ground the dogs! A super cute card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this? I love that you have the paw print ribbon to go with that awesome stamp. I also love the way you colored the spots on the little dogs. This is adorable, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and perfectly paired with that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable image and fabulous paw print ribbon. A really sweet card Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and fun, Susan! The paw-print ribbon is perfect for these adorable dogs!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that ribbon is so adorable ... perfect for the focal point of your design ... so very glad you shared your ribbon creation with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely PERFECT combination of ribbon, stamps and sentiment! absolutely love everything about this! thanks for joining our ribbon fun at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.