A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 17 May 2020

A Dog with Bells

The Jingle Belles challenge wants "Bells" on our cards this time.

And The 12 Months of Christmas challenge is "Deck the Paws" - have a dog or a cat as the main focus.

I have a stamp that covers both challenges!


I stamped and heat embossed the dog and sentiment, then masked it and added the stars through a stencil, using silver embossing paste.  I coloured the bells with a silver glitter pen and bordered the panel with silver cs and popped it up on the card base.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope everyone is doing okay.








Supplies:
Stamps - Creative Images
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - white and silver cs
Size - A2
Accessories - clear embossing powder, Memory Box star stencil, silver embossing paste, silver glitter pen, fun foam

8 comments:

  1. Love this stamp that looks just like Tessa! Wouldn't she have fun with the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image Susan, I can just imagine Tess getting into a garland of bells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best stamps. Love that dog and love how you added the silver stars around him. I can see a playful pup having so much fun with those bells. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure does look like Tessa and what a cute image and a wonderful card Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those stenciled stars ... so glad you rang your bells with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and sparkly with the silver embossing paste and your glittery accents. I bet Tessa loved this card! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, what are the odds that you'd have one stamp which is PERFECT for pets AND bells?! what a great way to ring those xmas bells with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, Susan! The dog with lots of bells is so adorable, and the stenciled stars add fun to the scene.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.