A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 3 February 2024

A February Snowman in Pink

I love the bottom right image on the Peace on Earth mood board (see at end of post).  It inspired this card:

I stamped the snowman and added some blue shading with a coloured pencil.  I restamped him on the pink starry paper (inspired by the pink circle behind the snowman on the mood board) and fussy cut it and glued it on.  Bordered with the same paper and coloured his buttons a matching pink.

We'd love to have you join us at Peace on Earth.  You can be inspired by the mood board or link up an "anything Christmas" card.

I'm also linking my card up with Inkspirational's "Paper Piecing" challenge.









Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - white cs, pink starry dp
Size - A2
Accessories - coloured pencils

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman and awesome take on the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe the snowman is so very cute and love him xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful mood board and reflected brilliantly in your stamped snowman with the pink and white spotted paper for his scarf and hat and also for the background matted layer Susan. A really pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the challenge, your paper pieced snowman is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Snowy ... he looks pretty in pink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and creative card lovely colors and design. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowy is delightful with the pink polka dot scarf and hat, Susan! Love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.