A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 14 November 2021

Magical Christmas for Bears

A reminder that the CAS Christmas "Christmas Critters" challenge is ending on November 24th.  And a reminder that we don't have a challenge in December.

Here's my reminder card:


I love this stamp of the sweet polar bear giving her baby a ride.

Very CAS and quick to make - stamped, watercoloured, bordered with gold, and a bit of gold pen on the stars.

I hope you can join us with your Christmas critters.  There's lots more inspiration from the Design Team over at CAS Christmas.

 

I'm also adding it to:

Krafty Chicks' "Week 2 - Christmas" challenge

We Love Stamping "Christmas" challenge

ABC Christmas Challenge "W for Whimsical" 

Winter Wonderland "For a Child"

Stamping Sensations "Christmas"








Supplies:
Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Ink - Archival Jet Black
Paper - watercolour paper, gold and cream cs
Size - 5" square
Accessories - watercolour paints, Spellbinders square dies, gold pen

15 comments:

  1. This is an adorable image and such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection and the most adorable image Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Susan, a wonderful Christmas image with your critters XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've colored your mama polar bear and baby - what a wonderful stamp - nicely colored! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest image, Susan! I love the mama and baby bear and especially love the stars! Magical indeed, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful Christmas scene, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in with our Christmas theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and lovely, thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sweet scene with cute bears makes me smile, Susan! The little bear is especially adooorable! Your watercoloring is beautiful and you made a wonderful choice for the matte, tying with the gold stars!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mama bear and baby bear are so adorable together, Susan! Love the gold stars and frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwww...what an ADORABLE image Susan and beautifully water colored too! Cute, CUTE!! It's been a joy to work alongside you for another year on the CAS team, and I hope you have a wonderful and merry Christmas this year my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderfully clean and simple scene, I love that image! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your critters are so sweet, Susan...especially the mama bear, who is so striking! Beautiful watercoloring and your sentiment is just perfect! Happy Holidays to you ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is magical for sure! I love the simplicity and the gold accents are perfect! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh this is so adorable, love your baby bear on mama's back making Christmas wishes! Terrific card with your critters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this sweet image warms my heart. Beautiful colours and colouring. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.