I've got a very CAS card for CAS Christmas "Woodland Critters". I chose one of the adorable Anita Jeram images featuring a rabbit and his little bird friend.
Check out the other Design Team members' cards over at CAS Christmas and then come and join us with some woodland critters.

I'm also adding it to Christmas Cards All Year Round "Something Starting with R or S" (I have R is for rabbit) and the NBUS Challenge (it's the first time I used the rabbit stamp).

Supplies:
Stamps - Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram image and sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, off white and green cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, SSS thin frame die, Spellbinder rectangle die


LOVE this sweet image that you've coloured beautifully, Susan. There's something about the Anita Jeram images that just make you smile! :) Beautiful layering and framing to finish the card. xx
ReplyDeleteWe both used Anita stamps today, Susan - what a great sentiment - I think we all become kids again in not being able to wait for Christmas! Love the bird pulling on the bow and the cute bunny watching - pretty framing too! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteThis Anita Jeram image is so cute Susan and so prettily coloured, and I love the way you have used a thin green frame embedded around it which works beautifully, and the added dimension is perfect...a beautiful card. x
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet little winter bunny Susan, a cute take on woodland critters 😍
ReplyDeleteI do love this little scene, such a lovely cas card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet pair they are! This is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSusan, this is such a sweet image with the bunny and that little birdie. Colored beautifully.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet image, Susan! The green frame draws the eye to the scene beautifully!
ReplyDeleteAnother sweet image from Anita Jeram, they are so fun to color as the critters are very adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite scenes from Anita Jeram and I love how you have colored and framed it, Susan! It will be a standout on someone's Christmas mantle! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteI love Anita Jeram. Her images for CCC were so much fun. I'm glad I have a LOT of them and hate that they no longer have any. Your card is just so cute and simple.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet bunny, Susan! Your soft watercoloring gives the scene such a warm, cozy holiday feel. I love that you fit the thin green frame between the white frame and the center panel. That's the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteHideko xx