A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, 5 September 2026

Gold Angel

For the new Peace on Earth challenge, I was inspired by the top right image on our mood board to use an angel and keep the colour scheme gold and white.

I stamped and heat embossed the angel and sentiment in gold, trimmed it with a square die, layered it on some gold and white dp, and then added all that to a white card base.

Here's our mood board.  Check out how the rest of the Design Team was inspired by it over at Peace on Earth.











Supplies:
Stamps - Inkadinkado angel, Penny Black sentiment
Ink - ColorBox gold
Paper - white cs, gold and white dp
Size - 5.25" square
Accessories - gold embossing powder, Spellbinders square dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.