A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Woodland Bunny

I've got a very CAS card for CAS Christmas "Woodland Critters".  I chose one of the adorable Anita Jeram images featuring a rabbit and his little bird friend.

Simply stamped and watercoloured.  Then trimmed with a rectangle die.  I took a smaller sized thin frame die and cut it to fit around the image but leaving a border of white.  Then I cut the same size thin frame out of green cs.  I put it back together with the green thin frame in place of the white one and tossed the white one.  I put the panel on fun foam to create a bit of dimension.

Check out the other Design Team members' cards over at CAS Christmas and then come and join us with some woodland critters.










Supplies:
Stamps - Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram image and sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, off white and green cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, SSS thin frame die, Spellbinder rectangle die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.