The second card is for AAA Colourful which has a colour board of shades of blue. We can use any of the shades we like - I went with the paler ones and tried to get a similar swirly blend of colours as on the colour board.
The background is a blend of blue acrylic paints on mixed media cs. I used rustic white cs for the die cut panel and the card base, and stamped the sentiment in dark blue.
My other card is for Tic Tac Toe. I picked the diagonal line that reads woodgrain, free, and die cut.
I made a small wreath with various green dps and the Martha Stewart pine branch punch. I put some pearl embellishments on it. Then layered it on a die cut window and a piece of wood grain cs. I used a square green card base and added a small vertical sentiment.

Supplies for card 1:
Stamps - Penny Black sentiment
Ink - Versafine Clair Twilight
Paper - mixed media cs, rustic white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - unknown die, blue acrylic paints
Supplies for card 2:
Stamps - Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink - Distress Frayed Burlap
Paper - wood grain cs, white cs, various green dps
Size - 5" square
Accessories - Martha Stewart pine branch punch, window die, pearl embellishments



The holly and snowflake aperture is lovely Susan and the background mix of blue acrylic paints behind it are very pretty, and your wreath is a beauty using different green dps to achieve a lovely effect and it looks great over the window and the woodgrain background. x
ReplyDelete