Christmas Kickstart wants a reindeer, Christmas Cards All Year Round wants something that starts with R or S, and the Penny Black Saturday Challenge wants us to use a Penny Black die.
A very CAS card - a kraft card base, die cut reindeer (cut twice - once out of white shimmer cs and once out of scrap, glued together for more dimension), die cut sentiment out of white shimmer cs, and die cut tiny bits of greenery out of green shimmer cs to make a wreath around his neck, with tiny red gemstones for berries. I also used a red gemstone for the dot over the "i" in the sentiment as I lost the little die cut dot. Inkspirational wants "furry friends" and Sweet Stampin' wants a CAS card. I used one of the adorable Anita Jeram images. Simply stamped and watercoloured, trimmed with a lacy scallop rectangle die. I mounted it on a green card base that perfectly matches one of the presents in the image and lets the green show through the lacy scallops.
|
Supplies for card one:
Paper - kraft, white shimmer, green shimmer
Size - A2
Accessories - Penny Black reindeer die, Memory Box sentiment die, Sizzix greenery die, tiny red gemstones
Supplies for card two:
Stamps - Anita Jeram (Colorado Craft Co.)
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, green cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, Reverse Confetti lacy scallop rectangle





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.