First up for Jingle Belles - use Christmas stickers, whether images or sentiments. The challenge reminded me that I have a lot of stick-on sentiments that I never use so pulled them out of a dusty drawer and used one on this card.
And then a non-Christmas card for The Sisterhood of Crafters "Sports". I went with the sport of show jumping!

Supplies for card 1:
Stamps - various snowflake stamps
Ink - gold and various blue inks
Paper - white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - gelli plate, gold embossing powder, gold sentiment sticker
Supplies for card 2:
Stamps - Isobel Craft Collection Thelwell stamps
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - white and kraft cs
Size - 5.75x5"
Accessories - coloured pencils, Nuvo Crystal Glaze


Two fabulous cards, Susan! Love the sparkle of snowflakes and the chuckle your second card gave me!
ReplyDeleteLOL . . . OMG what a fun image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner
This is a wonderful circular gelli plate background Susan and perfect with the added snowflakes, and the gold embossed ones coordinate beautifully with the added gold sticker sentiment. I love this fun Thelwell stamped image taken from a cartoon, and with some great colouring, and the crystal glaze works brilliantly for the water..two terrific cards. x
ReplyDeletelove the combination of gelliprinting and stamping ... and that gold sticker sentiment is perfection ... so glad you got STUCK on Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.
ReplyDeleteI love your artsy Gell plate print, it looks so cool and of course the Thelwell images are such fun to see 🤩
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I love your elegant gold sentiment stickers and you've built the absolute perfect artful, gelli + stamping card to hold them! So pleased you could be Stuck on Stickers with us at Jingle Belles!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing gelli print, Susan! And I'm loving the young jumper and the gal with the net to catch the flying riders!
ReplyDelete