A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, 5 September 2026

Gold Angel

For the new Peace on Earth challenge, I was inspired by the top right image on our mood board to use an angel and keep the colour scheme gold and white.

I stamped and heat embossed the angel and sentiment in gold, trimmed it with a square die, layered it on some gold and white dp, and then added all that to a white card base.

Here's our mood board.  Check out how the rest of the Design Team was inspired by it over at Peace on Earth.



I'm also linking it up with Try It on Tuesday "Emboss It" challenge - the angel is heat embossed.

Pop this on your blog to find us fast!









Supplies:
Stamps - Inkadinkado angel, Penny Black sentiment
Ink - ColorBox gold
Paper - white cs, gold and white dp
Size - 5.25" square
Accessories - gold embossing powder, Spellbinders square dies

7 comments:

  1. OH SO pretty Susan! Bet it's gorgeous in real life! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Susan and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet angel and a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold and white is the perfect combination for a Christmas card Susan, and I love the paper you have used in the background and this wonderful angel looks fabulous over the top..a super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of the gold embossing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant card in gold and white, Susan. That's such a pretty angel image!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you use this angel, Susan! Such a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.