A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 5 October 2024

Frosty Friends

Peace on Earth's new mood board (see at end of post) has the sweetest image of a young deer and a rabbit.  It immediately made me think of my Anita Jeram stamp.  And I had the perfect sentiment for it too.


Stamped and watercoloured, trimmed with a rectangle die, and bordered with some blue/grey cs.  The white spots on the deer were added with a Posca paint pen.

Here's the Peace on Earth mood board.  We'd love to see if it inspires you!










Supplies:
Stamps - Colorado Craft Co. Anita Jeram image, PB sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, blue/grey and off white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, white Posca paint pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.