A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 1 June 2024

A Blue Snowflake for Peace on Earth

Today I've got a very CAS card made with dies, inspired by the top right image in the new Peace on Earth mood board (see at the bottom of my post).


It was fun to use both a negative snowflake die and a negative sentiment die - cut out of white shimmer cs and laid over light blue shimmer cs.

There's lots more inspiration from the rest of the Peace on Earth Design Team.  We'd love to have you join us by linking up a card either inspired by the mood board or an "anything Christmas goes" card.











Supplies:
Paper - white shimmer cs, blue shimmer cs
Size - 4.75" square
Accessories - Memory Box negative snowflake die, Tim Holtz negative merry die

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful clean snowflake love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shimmer. Pretty card Susan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty snowflake Susan and the shimmery blue card gives it a great background..a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the snow flake is so pretty in the shimmery card stock ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty snowflake, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.