A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 27 December 2020

Made in Minutes Christmas Card

I hope all of you who celebrate Christmas had a good one, albeit strange and low-key in this Covid year.  We're all missing get togethers with friends and family, but beating back the pandemic is worth the sacrifice.

I've got a Christmas card that came together very quickly - one of those you need to make last-minute when you get a card from someone but you haven't given them one.



I stamped the inchies and punched them out. The are popped up on fun foam, as is the background dp.

I'm linking up with AAA Cards : "Made in Minutes and Optional Twist Christmas".

And also linking up at Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 393.  I used a snippet of white cs for stamping the inchies and a leftover snippet of decorative paper.

And the Christmas Kickstart Challenge "If It's Christmassy, Link It Up".

Enjoy the quiet peaceful days between Christmas and New Year's - always one of my favourite times of the year.








Supplies:
Stamps - Darkroom Door Christmas Inchies
Ink - Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Paper - Gina K Pure Ivory cs, Graphic 45 dp
Size - A2
Accessories - 1" square punch, fun foam

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful QCAS Christmas card, Susan. Love your inchies and pretty paper. TFS Love and hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with that QCAS card, certainly simplicity at it's best. Your little inchies are perfect against the DP background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome QCAS card, Susan! I had to come up with quite a few last minute makes. I need to remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, inchies - very nice! I think I have this set myself. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Mom and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea and cute card to boot! This would be a fun card to duplicate and flat to send.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage in style and what a wonderful quick Christmas card and love those inchies Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love QCAS card Susan. It doesn't look as though it was made in minutes! :) Beautiful vintage images and pretty patterned paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and use of inchies. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Susan! love that holly DP and the pretty vintage square images layered on top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage style Christmas card, Susan! Wonderful use of the design paper and the punched-out squares for the quick card.
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card. These incites would make quick cards. Great idea to use dsp to make it even quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea and you've made a super Christmas card. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card - love the inchies and the very traditional backing paper too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.