A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 18 April 2020

Dogs Running on Ribbon

I'm back with a reminder card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - I'm thrilled to be their Guest Designer this month.  It's Anything Goes - Optional "Use Ribbon or Twine".  So I opted to use ribbon as a way to ground my parade of Christmas dogs.


A quick CAS card!  Stamped, watercoloured, a strip of paw print ribbon to ground the pups, and a border of black die cut on the top with the sentiment die.

Thank you, Penny Black Saturday Challenge, for inviting me to Guest Design this month!

 
I'm also linking up with the Color Throwdown.  They want red, black, grey, and white.









Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, black and white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Penny Black sentiment die, paw print ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Those dogs are adorable! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Fab way to use the ribbon!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh is this ever cute! Love that stamp! It's adorable and where did you ever find the puppy paw ribbon? This is so fun, Susan and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the PERFECT ribbon to ground this parade of pups, Susan! What a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to incorporate the ribbon. Those sweet pups wearing red Santa hats are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favourite images that you use Susan. I love this pack of dogs running along at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to have the perfect ribbon of paws to ground the galloping doggies heading to the tree on Christmas morning! Awesome design and coloring, Susan! Enjoy your Sunday! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. These running puppies are adorable, Susan! The pretty paw ribbon is perfect for the image (and the challenge). Love the watercolored soft gray hair. So cute!!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image, Susan. Looks awesome in the challenge colours. Congrats on being GD at PB Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fun card Susan! I love that image and it looks great with the strip sentiment and cute ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable. Love the ribbon and the parade of adorable dogs x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this wonderfully fun little pups, Susan! Your ribbon is wonderful finish!! Well done! Congratulations on being Guest Designer at PB Saturday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.