A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 10 June 2023

Christmas Farm Animals

Christmas Cards All Year Round wants "Farm Animals" - I've gone with sheep.


The sheeps' sweaters are coloured with coloured pencils (including a metallic gold one for the stars on one sweater and the big star in the sky).  The small stars are stencilled with gold ink.  I used a matching gold cs for the card base.

Christmas Cards All Year Round  "Farm Animals"

Grab our badge!







Supplies:
Stamps - Inky Doodle Sheep, Great Impressions sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black, Delicata gold
Paper - gold shimmer and white cs
Size - A2
Accessories - coloured pencils, metallic gold pencil, fun foam, SSS falling stars stencil

5 comments:

  1. These sheep with their pretty sweaters are so sweet and such fun Susan, and I love the soft gold background which complements the gold in the stars, and finished with a lovely sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment on this card is wonderful and perfect all year round. Fun sweaters and I like the touch of shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love these sweater wearing sheep! And I love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun cards the sheep in sweaters are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Susan. I love those starry sweaters! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.