A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Pony Pulling Puppy (and Reading Books)

Sneaking in under the wire for a couple of challenges.

First up for Christmas Cards All Year Round - something starting with O or P.  My card is "P" for a pony pulling a puppy.  It's also for Cardz 4 Guyz "Things with Tails".


Stamped on watercolour paper, watercoloured, trimmed with wonky stitched die, bordered in copper, and a bit of glue and glitter along the snowline.

And for Day of the Month Challenge "Book Lovers' Day":


This is a very quick CAS card - an old PTI image stamped in navy, the sentiment in beige, and then the panel bordered in matching cs colours.

Thanks for dropping by today!

 








8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, Susan ! This image of the pony pulling the puppy is beautiful and I love the CAS design you've made with it. Fabulous monochromatic (or almost) with your second card. It may be an old stamp but you beautifully framed it and it's perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at DoTMCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pony card with the puppy on the sled is so cute and great birthday card with the person reading the book. Love the monochrome colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the horse with the sleigh, Susan. The puppy seems really happy to be dashing through the snow! :) Adorable! Fabulous book card for a reader friend. Classic colours and beautiful design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome pony pulling the puppy, Susan! What fun! Love the reader with the library books. I don't know what I'd do without books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your horse drawn sled card is adorable...super fun Christmas stamp!! Those adorable like guyz are perfect for our "things with tails" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful but the first one brought a lovely smile to my face...what a fun card Susan x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That horse and dog on the sled is wonderful and they look like they are having so much fun! I really like how you added bling to the snow. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Xo Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!*Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.