A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday 30 September 2022

Christmas Shopping Bear

The Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog wants "Christmas Animals".  Here's mine:


A simple watercoloured image with a black border and a red card base.

I really must get going with making more Christmas cards - it's almost the end of September!

 







Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black bear, Rubber Soul sentiment
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, black cs, red pre-made notecard
Size - 4x5.5"
Accessories - watercolour paints

3 comments:

  1. That is a happy shopper! He looks so pleased with himself. Cute little bear and sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh. This is adorable, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and happy bear, Susan! Pretty watercoloring!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.