A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 24 October 2020

Christmas Pink

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge is "Pink Christmas".  My snowbaby is very happy to be all decked out in pink.


A pretty basic card - stamped, watercoloured, a bit of splatter, a heat embossed sentiment, and a glitter cs border.

Thanks for stopping by today!







Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black snowbaby, unknown sentiment
Ink - Archival Jet Black, ColorBox gold
Paper - watercolour paper, pink glitter cs, cream cs
Size - A2
Accessories - watercolour paints, gold embossing powder

12 comments:

  1. Love that your little snowbaby is wearing pink and gold - so cute! Thanks so much for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, it's always great to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable and the glitter border is so pretty. Hugs to you, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Susan! LOVE the all pink warm and cozies and gift. And that gltter pink border is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snow baby, Susan. Love your watercolored pinks and pink glittery paper. We got home today from our Fall camping, hiking trip. Time to come home...temperature in the teens at night the last several days and breezy...brrr. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is definitely her colour, with pink and gold being the perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you on the blog with your pink snowbaby, Susan! The artist really tugs at the heartstrings with this adorable lady, a favorite of mine, too. I love the touches of gold, the glittery schparkle, and the pretty little gift! I hope improvement is continuing apace! Wait. Just to make sure, I actually went off and looked up apace, which I always thought meant slow and steady, but always forward. Instead it means quickly, swiftly. I learned something new today! No matter the speed, keep on keeping on! Lots of hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the pink makes that snowman look so warm. This is such a charming imagine, Susan. I too hope you are improving a bit day by day. How great to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image its stunning, a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She should be happy because she looks stunning in pink! Love the added touches of glitter and gold! So good to see you creating again, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable and loving the 'pink' x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Susan! Pink and gold are a great color combo, and the sparkle from the glittery trim is very pretty!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.