A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Spreading Glitter Through the World

This week's 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge is "glitter".


Who doesn't love glitter on a Christmas card?  Here's what I came up with:


I love the little bear with his starry wand spreading sparkle or glitter through the snowy landscape.

I watercoloured the image, bordered with gold glitter cs, and added gold glitter with a Quickie glue pen to the stars and sparkle of the wand.

May your world sparkle today!





Supplies:
Stamps - Crafters' Companion
Ink - Archival Jet Black
Paper - watercolour paper, gold glitter and cream cs
Size - A2
Accessories - Peerless watercolours, Quickie glue pen, gold glitter



2 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a sweet image and the glitter makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I love the image and your colouring is fab. I like the glitter frame and shimmer around the stars. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.