A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Santa Inchie

For the latest Jingle Belles Christmas Card Challenge, "Santa Baby".

I went with a Santa inchie:


I love the sweet little image of Santa riding a horse / rocking horse.

I stamped the inchies and punched them out. I mounted them on a scrap of dp, then bordered it with green cs.

It's good to pull out that old set of Christmas inchies!






Supplies:
Stamps - Darkroom Door Christmas Inchies
Ink - Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Paper - white and green cs, scrap of dp
Size - A2
Accessories - 1" punch



7 comments:

  1. Lovely festive Christmas card... the inchie images are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet festive inchie Christmas Card design, Susan. TFS Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great little inchies, I love that Santa on the horse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These designs are amazing and even more so since they are only one inch square! Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love inchies ... and what a fun layout to feature them ... so glad you helped us celebrate Santa at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of those fabulous inches. Wonderful design and an elegant Christmas card x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, those inchies are so cool! what a beautiful CAS card! so happy you could help us celebrate santa and his north pole friends at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.