A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, 18 July 2026

Peace on Earth Stocking

The new Peace on Earth mood board gives an option of Christmas stockings or mittens.  I went with a stocking.



The background is a piece of dp.  I die cut the stocking from red cs and then ran it through the Cuttlebug insde an embossing folder that looks like an Aran sweater.  I attached it to the background dp with a green metallic brad and added the die cut bow and tag.

Here's the Peace on Earth mood board.  We'd love to have you join us with either a card inspired by the mood board or any other Christmas card.









Supplies:
Paper - Graphica dp, red cs, green glitter cs, chalk cs
Size - 6.25x4.25"
Accessories - Sizzix stocking die set, green glitter brad

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet stocking card! If my memory serves me well, that background paper looks like the Graphic45 paper I still have in my stash lol. Very cute card Susan! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and a clever idea to emboss the stocking, it looks like a knit material now, pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your embossed stocking , this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this red embossed stocking looks wonderful Susan and I love the added bow and tag, and the 12 Days of Christmas paper is so pretty as a background...a great card! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty stocking card, Susan! I love the Aran sweater-like pattern on the stocking; it's so cozy. The vintage-style background paper is a perfect match!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stocking has got a Scandinavian feeling to it and I like it! The DP is so nice too.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely red stocking and that green bow and brad anchored it beautifully. Pretty background paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.