One of the images on the new Peace on Earth mood board is the sweetest picture of a mother and baby polar bears. It reminded me of a stamp I have of a sweet baby polar bear riding on its mother's back.
I stamped and watercoloured image, trimmed with a square die, bordered with gold shimmer paper to match the gold paint I used for the stars, and then dotted on a few snowflakes with a white Posca paint pen (not sure they show up in the photo). Here's the mood board:
Head over to Peace on Earth to see the rest of the Design Team's interpretations. |
Supplies:
Stamps - Crafters Companion
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Paper - watercolour paper, off white cs, gold shimmer paper
Size - 4.75" square
Accessories - watercolour paints, gold paint, white Posca paint pen, Spellbinders square dies


How sweet is this card my friend! Simply perfect!
ReplyDeleteA darling card and image, super cute polar bears!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute image Susan and beautifully coloured too, and I love the way you have mounted it onto gold shimmer paper before adding it onto the card, and a perfect sentiment to finish. x
ReplyDeleteSweet! Love this image and your colouring is perfect, Susan. Adorable sentiment to so with the wand and stars. :) xx
ReplyDeleteSweet little mama bear and her cub, great take on the challenge xx
ReplyDeleteThat baby is adorable on mom's back. A darling card. I love the kitty on the mood board too. So sweet.
ReplyDelete