A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Musical Animals Caroling

Paper Players are asking us to use "musical" as our theme.


I have a great stamp of some very musical animals out caroling so used it for this card:


I love all those cute animals with their songbooks and the musical notes floating up to the sky.

I coloured with coloured pencils, popped it up with fun foam on a scrap of dp, and added a wooden snowflake for embellishment.

Another for my Christmas stash!





Supplies:
Stamps - Papermania Pippinwood Christmas Singing
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white cs, decorative paper
Size - A2
Accessories - wooden snowflake, coloured pencils, fun foam



9 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the Christimas choir, Susan. :) Great colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Susan! A perfect image for the Players' musical theme this week, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute collection of carol singers Susan - love the festive background panel too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute musical critters, Susan. I love how you colored them with your watercolor pencils for a soft effect. TFS my friend. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan... I love critters... and love your singing critters even more! Not sure whose stamp this is... but it is darn cute and you did a great job coloring it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card with caroling critters! I like how you colored them with pencils...a great card for your Christmas stash! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card with all those critters singing :)
    I love that adorable stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, Susan! I wonder what Christmas carol they're singing!? Great coloring with those pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and adorable and beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.