A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 9 November 2015

Inspired by L.L. Bean

This week's Inspiration Challenge over at SCS is to be inspired by something on the L.L. Bean website.  I chose a Christmas wreath image and made this card:


I made the wreath with scraps of various green dps and the Martha Stewart punch, added red glitter gemstones, mounted it on a red front door and a white brick background.

I love making these little paper wreaths and may have to do a few more before Christmas!






Supplies:
Stamps: A Muse sentiment
Paper: white and red cs, scraps of green dps
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Memento Cottage Ivy
Accessories: Martha Stewart pine branch punch, Memory Box door die, SU sentiment label dies, Tim Holtz embossing folder, red glitter gemestones, gold metal circle embellishment

1 comment:

  1. Love this snowy wreath on the red door! A beautiful Christmas card, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.