Added a sentiment and a few champagne coloured pearls.
As well as using the washi tape, I used a rose stamp I've had for years and never used. And a new sentiment stamp I got recently. So everything on the card (with the exception of the inks and the pearls) are "NBUS" so I'm adding my card to Darnell's NBUS challenge.
And because the rose is watercoloured in pink and green, I'm also adding it to the CAS Watercolour challenge ("pink and green").
The Flower Challenge has a sketch challenge this month. I don't really like sketch challenges but I had the idea that I could use an earlier stamping and watercolouring of the same rose stamp that had a smudge down at the bottom. I cut out the flower with a circle die, cut another circle in blue to match the dragonfly, and placed it over some pink dp with a bit of blue in it. Die cut the sentiment and added a few pearls.
And one more with the same stamp that I've made for a friend whose birth month flower is the rose and whose favourite colour is yellow. This time I coloured with copics and sponged the edges with the same archival ink I had stamped with. I wanted to use my rose embossing folder with it. It is a British ef so its proportions are different to our North American A2 cards. I tried to trim it down to fit an A2 card base but it looked wrong so I cut a British size card and it works way better. The overall card is the same width but taller. I added a few heart-shaped gemstones to tie the colours in the focal panel to the rest of the card.
Nice to get three cards done for my stash!