A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 23 April 2016

Earth Day Tree

Splitcoast Stampers is celebrating Earth Day with some of its challenges.  The Ways to Use It challenge is "Plant a Tree" and the Free for All challenge is "Mother Earth".  I created this card:


I used alcohol inks on Yupo paper to create a background of earth and sky. I die cut a tree to go on top of my background.  The panel is popped up on a piece of fun foam for dimension.








Supplies:
Paper: cream and brown cs, yupo
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: alcohol inks, fun foam, Memory Box Coastal Tree die

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Susan. LOVE your alcohol inks landscape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome landscape background, Susan! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Stunning Susan. Love how your alcohol inks look like a beautiful landscape. Your die cut is the perfect addition. TFS my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic use of alcohol inks to make your background. Love your card. Also checking in to see whether you had posted pics of your new little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. More puppy pictures to come soon!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.