A blog devoted to the cards I make in my tiny upstairs space. When my sister stays there, she calls it an "artist's garret". I'm not an artist, but am an enthusiastic cardmaker - hence the title "Cardmaker's Garret".
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 12 August 2017

Peace in Blue

The Jingle Belles Christmas card challenge is asking us to incorporate a Peace Symbol or the word Peace into our design.  I've done both on my card:


I stamped and heat embossed the dove and sentiment, trimmed the panel with a stitched rectangle die, and popped it up on fun foam on a blue card base. 

It's a real CAS design that would be easy to make multiples of.

I'm also entering it in the Merry Christmas Challenge "Anything Christmas Goes".





Supplies:
Stamps - Penny Black dove, unknown sentiment
Ink - ColorBox True Blue
Paper - white cs, blue shimmer cs
Size - A2
Accessories - clear embossing powder, Lil Inkers stitched rectangle die, fun foam



12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous blue ... and wonderful CAS design ... so glad you shared in our PEACEful celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dove is so pretty, Susan. Love it with the blue background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dove, and great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and peaceful blue and white Christmas design, Susan. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Susan! It would be perfect for multiples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a rich blue and white design for a Christmas card! This is extra terrific, Susan, because it would be good for batch making!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a pretty & peaceful CAS design! so pleased you could help us celebrate "peace on earth" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I love hearing from you.